gosee premium member

News // 75 News by B&A REPS Germany

featured by Hetzner Produktion : HETZNER PRODUKTION presents : ‘Sacred Journey’ for the Norwegian travel specialists from Db JOURNEY

Try to fit your life in a bag – and remember: it’s always 6 pm somewhere … – for Db JOURNEY, Andreas Nilsson c/o Superstudio shot this entertaining three-minute film on the fascinating subject of traveling. The film was produced by HETZNER PRODUKTION.

Behind the smarter travel gear from Db JOURNEY is DB Equipment AS from Oslo, which was founded in Norway in 2009 by legendary freeskier Jon Olsson and engineer Truls Brataas with the goal of redefining travel gear – and by doing so, enabling more convenient journeys.

Db designs and sells backpacks, carry bags, luggage, and accessories for urbanites who love outdoor lifestyles as much as they do traveling. The company is a 6-time Gaselle award winner following its triple-digit growth and sustained profitability since the brand officially launched in 2012.

Db is a multiple ISPO design award winner, and Truls Brataas is a recipient of the International Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award. Db is independently owned and operated from its headquarters in Oslo, Norway where the company has 60 employees.


CREDITS
Director Andreas NILSSON c/o Superstudio
DOP Filipe Snabb, c/o Superstudio
Client Db Journey
Production Hetzner Produktion
Creative Director Vincent Laine
Art Director William Koitrand
Producer Hetzner Produktion
Post Production Andreas NILSSON c/o Superstudio
Styling Olivia Larsson, c/o Superstudio
Props Jeroen
Location Hetzner Produktion
Set Design Niklas Martinson, c/o Superstudio
Model Beatrice Domond
Model2 Juliett Lacome
Model3 Cuban Lu
Model4 Olav Stubberud
Photographer Stefan Snyman c/o B&A REPS Germany


GoSee : dbjourney.com
 
16.07.2024 show complete article

 

Class of ‘24 – Thom Browne’s Met Gala lineup, photographed by Jason SCHMIDT c/o B&A REPS GERMANY

Class of 2024 – before hitting the Met Museum red carpet, Cynthia Erivo, Rebecca Ferguson, Gigi Hadid, Queen Latifah, Steven Yeun, Alton Mason, and more celebs gathered for designer Thom Browne’s yearly group photo.

Photos were shot by Jason SCHMIDT c/o B&A REPS GERMANY at The Pierre New York hotel. The stars were clad in pieces in line with the evening’s ‘The Garden of Time’ dress code – speaking also to Browne’s vision and effortless cool.

The Met Gala, officially referred to as the Costume Institute Benefit, is held for the benefit of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the donations are used to fund its costume collection. It takes place with a different theme each year in New York on the first Monday in May and is organized by American fashion magazine Vogue. Guests include designers, influencers and stars.

American fashion designer Thom Browne founded his eponymous label in 2001. His collections have been presented during New York Fashion Week since 2004. In 2005, Browne designed the wardrobe of Ewan McGregor for the film ‘Stay’, after the costume designer in charge had seen Browne in Manhattan wearing one of his suits….

In August 2018, the Zegna Group acquired company shares of Sandbridge Capital and Stripe International, and has since held an 85 % stake in the Thom Browne company. Browne owns the remaining 15%. himself.
 
19.06.2024 show complete article

 

Model ❤️‍🔥 Agnes Ida Matilda Berg ❤️‍🔥 in TMRW Magazine – photos by Stefan SNYMAN c/o B&A REPS GERMANY



CREDITS
ARTIST Stefan Snyman c/o B&A REPS Germany
CLIENT TMRW Magazine
PRODUCTION superstudio
POST PRODUCTION Gabrielle Snyman
STYLING Pernilla M. Ehrenholm
MODEL Agnes Ida Matilda Berg c/o Le Management

19.06.2024 show complete article