Jobs // 1 job of Making Pictures
COMPANY // Making Pictures
LOCATION // ,Making Pictures is a creative artist management agency and production company working across Photography, film, illustration and animation with offices in London and Vancouver.
We are excited to announce a position has become available to join our London team as an agent to our photography/directors division. We are looking for a minimum of 2 years experience at an agency in a similar role. Candidates must be highly motivated, organised and detail focused and have the ability to drive new business initiatives with a natural ability to see opportunity and areas of growth including the prioritisation of daily tasks while remembering tasks further ahead. Strategic thinking and not afraid to think big. Be optimistic, personable and patient. Have excellent writing and language skills. Understand the nuances of the creative industry and the importance of balancing client satisfaction with company profits while maintaining quality at all times.
● Working with the senior team to seek out new opportunities for both their artists, and the agency as a whole.
● Working collaboratively in planning artists’ career development and consulting on strategies for professional growth.
● Recruiting of artists that meet Making Pictures high standard of excellence.
● Tactfully manage and develop relationships with clients, brands, and agencies. Specifications:
● Ability to create leads, negotiate, manage and close deals.
● Specialised knowledge of the advertising market
● Existing relationships with EU art buyers, editors, creative directors
● Knowledge of contemporary photography, art, fashion and editorial
● Proficient negotiation skills, familiarity with standard rates and usages
● Strong written and verbal skills - Detail oriented and organised
● Proficiency in Excel and Word & InDesign
Salary commensurate with experience. Starting Date Immediately.