Katrin RODEGAST c/o 2AGENTEN illustrated for CINCINNATI MAGAZINE on the topic of six doctors dealing with the most urgent issues of the health care system in 2023:
1. Women’s care has changed in a post-Roe v. Wade world.
2. The medical field still struggles with inequalities.
3. Gene tests are the future of cancer treatment.
4. It is time to take the psychological health of children and adolescents seriously.
5. Medical and behavioral therapy must be integrated.
6. Gender-specific (and -inclusive) care must be made available everywhere.