Jobs // 2 jobs of TAKE Creative
COMPANY // TAKE Creative Production GmbH
LOCATION // Berlin, DeutschlandTAKE is a creative production with a head-office in Berlin and satellites in London and Lisbon. Our passion is to produce innovative and fearless imagery that represents modern culture and inspires images of the future.
As a full-service creative production company, TAKE work across digital and print media, campaign concepts, branded content and digital marketing management, as well as artist collaborations and cultural events.
Our roster of award-winning creators are established in branded content, digital and creative production. Uniting film and photography, we collaborate with the most innovative global brands in the industry.
As Producer (m / f / d) you will support our process management in the smooth organisation and handling of photo shoots and production inquiries.
Your tasks with us:
• on set production coordination
• Advice, planning, calculation, coordination and monitoring of photo shoot orders in cooperation with customers,
freelancers and photographers.
• Interface between photographers, talents and customers in all aspects of job management and budget monitoring
• Preparation of briefings for internal production
• Book keeping in cooperation with our accounting department
• Checking of incoming invoices, credit card and expense accounts
What to bring:
• 3-5 years experience working in video/photo production
• Proven track record of success in creative processes
• Strong interpersonal skills, team player, highly motivated and passionate
• Experience in project management. Confident handling of MS Office and Filemaker
• Very good organizational and problem solving skills and able to work under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, German is a plus)
• Ability to work flexible hours
• A high degree of reliability and solution orientation
• Driving License
• All applicants must submit a portfolio or other work examples to be considered
• A very pleasant and warm working atmosphere in a small core team
• An exciting environment with international photographers, and stylists
• A task that you can grow with and a long-term perspective
• A office in Berlin-Neukölln
• A permanent position
• Independent and responsible work with flexible working hours
Our Job fits you? We look forward to your application. Please don't forget to tell us your salary expectations.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media manager
COMPANY // TAKE Creative Production GmbH
LOCATION // Berlin, DeutschlandTAKE is a creative production with a head office in Berlin. Our passion is to produce innovative and fearless imagery that represents modern culture and inspires images of the future. As a full-service creative production company, TAKE work across digital and print media, campaign concepts and branded content, digital marketing management, as well as artist collaborations and cultural events. Our roster of award-winning creators is established in branded content, digital and creative production.
Uniting film and photography, we collaborate with the most innovative global brands in the industry.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager for fashion and lifestyle (m/f/d), for our office in Berlin.
Do you like to give creative impulses and see challenges as opportunities? Are you always on the cutting edge and know the international fashion trends of tomorrow? For you, online and offline communication go hand in hand, for which you have already made initial contacts? Would you like to develop yourself personally and at the same time advance our team?
• Development, planning, implementation and evaluation of multichannel communication concepts and campaigns
• Expansion of existing contacts (press, influencer, fashion & lifestyle industry), networking in the interests of the agency
• Acquisition of new customers
• Creation of press releases and mailings
• Leadership and guidance of all social media tasks
• Analyse and report on the performance of the strategies
• Strategic advice, support and further development
• Budget responsibility, planning and control for all new business and social media activities
• Close exchange with the creative director and team
• Strong Affinity for fashion and lifestyle topics
• Min. five years of experience in brand communication or the marketing environment - on the agency or company side
• Relevant experience with international /national (fashion & lifestyle) customers, customer guidance and advice
• Reliable contacts and the ability to identify, foster and develop relationships with relevant media, journalists, stylists, bloggers and influencers in fashion and lifestyle
• Comprehensive know-how in the areas of PR, marketing, events, social media, digital communications
• Have a constant pulse on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them so that the brand/company can be an early adopter of these technologies
• Very good presentation skills, writing style and text confidence
• Fluent German and English skills, both spoken and written
• Team-oriented, motivated, creative and responsible personality who can structure itself
in start-up environments and has a self-starting can-do attitude.
• Demonstrate a creative and collaborative approach, willingness to adapt and remain open to trying new content ideas, to keep extending reach through our channels.
• Experience in the use of social media analytics platforms and social listening tools
WE OFFER YOU:
• An exciting professional challenge with great prospects
• Option to flexible remote work
• The opportunity to help shape and develop your area of responsibility
Application - Please apply with a CV and cover letter and salary expectation to email@example.com